Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Skills of TroyFab


Awhile ago I was looking for a set of finned motor mounts for my next Triumph build. I caught a few here and there on Ebay but really wanted to keep it amongst friends. All I did was happen to mention that I was looking for a set and Steve (TroyFab) took it upon himself to hunt down a set of stockers, order the tooling (yes tooling...NO water jet shit here) and set out on a quest. Well the end result is a modern marvel. This man has the skills to pay the bills and far exceeded my expectations. Straight up great guy to deal with, he has that Salt of the Earth mentality which is all but lost in this day and age. Im Hyped to have gotten the prototype set to test fiment for Steve. Im sure their spot on and lookin good. Check his site out for more real craftsmanship. www.troyfabrication.com

1 comment:

BlueMoonKustoms said...

Those are some sexy motor mounts!!!